A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|User token||token|| This cookie is essential for our site to: |
• Enable log into secure areas of our website
• Recognise you when you return to our site.
|"Token" cookie stores the user info for system to recognize the user which will be valid for 1 year if the user checks "remember me" box. Otherwise we delete the token as soon as user closes the browser.|
|Storyteller info||storyteller|| This cookie is essential for our site to: |
• Recognise your storyteller account to use in Aura Studio.
|We delete "Storyteller" cookie as soon as user closes the browser.|
|Microsoft Azure||ARRAffinity||This cookie enables users stay with a certain instance of web app or web site in Azure.||These cookies expire when the browsing session ends|
|Google Analytics|| _ga |
| To: |
• Distinguish unique users;
• Throttle the request rate;
• Remember the number and time of previous visits;
• Remember traffic source information;
• Determine the start and end of a session;
• Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables.
• These help us measure and improve the performance of our site.
| Google stores the information collected on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. |
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
These cookies expire between 10 minutes and 2 years after they are set.
For more information visit Google Analytics.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.